2019 Winnebago Revel 44E Mercedes Turbo Diesel 4X4
2019 Winnebago Revel 44E (Class B) 4X4 Mercedes Sprinter Turbo Diesel
Mercedes 3.0 6 cyl. Turbo Diesel with 9,284 miles
Swivel Front Seats
Roof AC unit
Deluxe Power Awning
Power Locks, Windows and Mirrors
Power Rear Drop Down Bed
Toilet, True Induction Cook Top, Shower, Water Heater, and Fridge
Fantastic Vent Fan
(2) Solar Panels with Electronic Digital Regulator
Power Converter with Battery Charger
Exceptionally Clean! Must See!
2019 44E Features and Options
The true 4×4 RV opens up a world of possibilities! Now with enhanced safety features from Mercedes Benz including blind spot monitoring, collision prevention assist, lane keeping assist and much more!
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the all new Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with a straightforward design and function-driven features. Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on-demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a standard solar power system that is expandable to 510 watts, diesel powered heating, a dinette with a pull-up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and an available roof mounted AC system all contribute to the Revel’s off the grid livability.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
2. 325 lb ft of torque or power
3. 188 horsepower
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability
5. On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
6. Electronic stability and traction control
7. Four wheel ABS
8. Trailering package with 5,000 lb towing and a 500 lb vertical tongue weight
9. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires LT245/70R17, featuring a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Mercedes Benz safety enhancement package, which includes:
a. Light and rain sensor for automatic headlight dimming and wiper controls
b. Blind spot monitoring with indicator warning lights in side mirrors
c. Collision prevention assist
d. Lane keeping assist
e. High beam assist
f. Leather wrapped steering wheel
g. Mercedes insulation in cab doors
2. Mercedes Benz dash infotainment and rear camera monitoring package
3. Performance wheels and BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires
4. Roof mounted low profile high efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioner
5. Exterior graphics delete for a stealth like exterior.
Includes the following highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 140 cubic ft under bed garage store with six removable cargo tie down anchors
2. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity
3. Continuous unlimited hot water heater via the hydronic Espar heat and hot water source. The diesel burner uses the main diesel fuel tank to heat a glycol mixture that is circulated thru heat exchangers for coach heat, and flow adjusted continuous hot water. This also then heats the freshwater and gray tanks in subfreezing temps.
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU low profile high efficiency air conditioning system
6. Winnebago exclusive moveable ladder and roof rack allows access from various locations around the coach
7. Power 10 ft patio awning
8. Whole house 2,000 watt inverter, wired to all outlets including the induction cook top
9. Solar panel charger, with 200 watts standard, expandable to 510
10 AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free Deep Cycle RV batteries, with a 315 AMP hour bank standard
11. Compressor driven refrigerator and freezer, 2.5 cubic feet
12. Single burner induction range top with glass cover
13. Insulated and heated freshwater and gray tank is mounted in an insulated housing and heated by the hydronic heating system
14. Exterior wash station and service center with city water hookup, diverter valve, drainage valves, sewer hose valve and exterior wash station with pump switch
15. TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system
16. Winterization package, for storage, as the coach is four season ready
Priced to sell and as always TRADES ARE WELCOME!
Call DLR. RV Connection at 916.765.1O22